A hypotenuse calculator is an online tool that can be used to determine the hypotenuse (longest side) of a right-angled triangle (90deg). There are two sides that must be entered that relate to the degrees corner.
The hypotenuse has a formula: c=√(a² + b²), Here:
- a= side of a right triangle
- b= side of the triangle
- c= is the length of Hypotenuse
To calculate the hypotenuse of a triangle, you simply enter two parallel sides (a and b) that adjoin a triangle's 90-degree corner. Using the specification provided, we can determine the hypotenuse of a right triangle without the missing side.
- Insert the A-side of the right-angled triangle into the input box.
- Enter the B-side of the right-angled triangle.
- Once you enter both sides of the right-angled triangle. (with an angle of 90 degrees). You will get the result of the hypotenuse.
Example: A+B ( 25+55) = Hypotenuse (59.61543424)