The YouTube money calculator tool allows you to easily calculate the projected revenue from a YouTube channel or video based on the number of views you have. Do you want to know how much money you'll make based on your video views and CPM(Cost per Impression)? This tool allows you to calculate your earnings by day, month, and year.
HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU EARN WITH YOUTUBE?
Calculate the value of a YouTube channel or estimate the earnings from YouTube videos using the youtube money calculator. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- In the first box, enter the number of daily views on Youtube channels.
- Enter or select the estimated minimum CPM.
- Now, enter the estimated maximum CPM.
- Once you click the "Create" button, the result will appear on your screen. You can see estimated daily, monthly, and yearly earnings.
WHAT IS YOUTUBE MONEY CALCULATOR?
Using the YouTube money calculator, you can estimate a YouTube channel's revenue by entering both the number of daily views and the average CPM. This will show you how much money you can make as a Youtuber.
As a YouTuber, you may need to calculate your estimated revenue based on the views of your videos.
WHAT IS CPM?
CPM is an abbreviation for Cost-Per-Thousand-Impression This metric shows how much money you can make from 1000 ad impressions.
The CPM can differ depending on the country, video, channel, and quality. On YouTube, the average CPM ranges between $0.25 and $4.00.
HOW CAN I EARN MONEY WITH YOUTUBE?
You can earn money from YouTube by following these steps:
- You can earn money from advertisements if you become a YouTube partner.
- Make money by selling products.
- Work with brands as an influencer
What are the criteria to earn through Youtube ADS?
- Your channel should have 1,000 subscribers.
- Your channel needs 4,000 public watch hours in the last two months.
- Create an interesting Youtube channel and get it subscribed by the audience.
Why don't you do it now? Create your channel and start earning passive income by following these simple steps. Get...Set...Go!
Also, try out YouTube Channel ID, Information, and Channel Statistics.