In combination generators, one or more lists of names or items are paired and generated into various combinations, either by group, random or based on input order.
By using a random combinations generator, you can generate a number of random combinations or all possible combinations at once. A combination of inputs can be random, sorted, unique & grouped into one list.
Follow these steps to generate all combinations from 1 to 2 list of items:
- In the first text box, enter list items or names.
- In the second text box, you can either enter another list item or type manually.
- Random combinations can be generated in various ways: all (random/sorted), unique (random/sorted), grouped by list (random/sorted), or a fixed number.
- Choose how you want the output of the combination to appear, with commas, newlines, spaces, the line between, or pipes.
- By clicking on the 'Generate combinations' button, you can generate all combinations of your selected type, copy them, and use them wherever you like.
- Click the "Clear words" button to clear the generated results.
Here is an easy-to-follow example of the output of the combination generator with a list of numbers and letters.
Based on selected combinations, sort/random/unique output will be:
Unique combinations :
- All (random) : “B-2 | A-1 | A-2 | B-1”
- All (sorted) : “A-1 | A-2 | B-1 | B-2”
All pairs grouped by a list :
- Unique random: “A-2 | B-1”
- Unique sorted: “A-1 | B-2”
Combinations in one list :
- All grouped by list 1 (random) : “A-2 | A-1” & “B-2 | B-1”
- All grouped by list 1 (sorted) : “A-1 | A-2” & “B-1 | B-2”
- All grouped by list 2 (random) : “A-1 | B-1” & “A-2 | B-2”
- All grouped by list 2 (sorted) : “B-1 | A-1” & “B-2 | B-2”
- All combinations from list 1 only (random): “A-B”
- All combinations from list 1 only (sorted): “A-B”
- All combinations from list 2 only (random): “1-2”
- All combinations from list 2 only (sorted): “1-2”
Feel free to use combinations generators with these types. Don't forget to tell your friends about it :)