Export Instagram Comments
Using this tool you can export Instagram Comments to back up and boost your post into a CSV format.
Important: Your comment data is not stored, sold, or shared by us. Only your browser and the Instagram API
are used to download comments. It is strictly used for personal use only. We take care of your followers’
What is Export Instagram Comments?
Download & export Instagram comments into a CSV file for FREE!
Our FREE Export Instagram Comments tool allows you to extract and export Instagram comments from posts on your Instagram post, account, and commenters’ names to an Excel sheet in CSV format.
Important:Your comment data is not stored, sold, or shared by us. Only your browser and the Facebook API (since Facebook authorizes Instagram) are used to download comments. It is strictly used for personal use only. We respect our followers’ privacy.
How to Export Instagram Comments?
The steps to export Instagram comments are as follows:
- You can use the Instagram comment export tool by tapping the Connect Facebook (since Facebook authorizes Instagram) button above and logging into your Facebook account linked to your preferred Instagram account.
- Now click next and select the IG account and post from which you want to export the comments.
- You can include a comment text and/or a hashtag that you want to include while exporting. You can also block any user you don’t want to export.
- Click on Export Comments to CSV.
What is included in the sheet?
Your Instagram comments will now be retrieved, downloaded, and exported in CSV format. The following information can be found in the Excel sheet:
An Instagram user name who’ve commented.
Their Instagram comment
The like count of the comment.
- The comment’s date.
- Comment ID.
- Parent Comment ID (if a comment is a reply).
- The comment’s URL.
- And Post ID
Benefits of using a Instagram Comment Export tool?
Downloading the Instagram comments will allow you to:
- Use our wheel of names to collect names to choose a winner for your Instagram giveaway or competition.
- Use our Instagram Comment Picker to see if the comments, comment count, and commenters match.
- Examine your Instagram followers and comments.
- In the menu, select “More Options.”
Back up your Instagram posts’ comment information.
Export settings for Instagram comments
You can select export choices after choosing your Instagram page and post. Below are several options you can
choose for the Instagram comment export tool.
minimum number of tagged friends
- If you use this option, each comment must be mentioned by a certain number of friends before it is exported. Up
to 10 of your listed friends can be chosen from the options.
- Remove repeated users.
- When this filter is turned on, we will remove numerous comments from the same user. The export will only contain
this user’s initial remark. A user ID is obtained from Instagram to identify a certain repeated user.
Add comment responses?
If this option is enabled, comment replies are included in the comment export. Comment replies are omitted
from the comment export by default. While exporting, you will also receive the parent comment ID for the
Sort comments before exporting.?
The comments can be sorted in Excel by the Instagram user’s name, date (newest first), date (oldest first),
and the number of likes.
Use a specific text to filter comments?
A second text field where you can insert a certain word, hashtag, or response will display if you enable
this filter. The text needs to be in a comment in order to be exported.
Why does it show no comments found when I have them on my post?
Comment export fields
The CSV file will contain the fields that you choose from this list. We choose the username and comment by
How much is the tool going to cost? Are there any restrictions?
We don’t have any restrictions as the tool is absolutely FREE to use.
Can I download comments from Instagram on my personal profile or other (public) Instagram sites I manage?
Only the comments on your Instagram business page can be exported. We are not authorized to use the Instagram
API to retrieve comments from your personal profile or any publicly accessible Instagram sites.
Can I export facebook comments from the plugin?
It is possible to export comments from a Instagram Comments Export plugin integrated into a third-party
Enter the link to the page with the embedded comment box and choose the Instagram Comments Export plugin to
Why do I see strange characters in my CSV file?
Some versions of Excel have a known bug that causes strange characters in CSV files. To make the odd
- Launch Excel.
- According to the version, use one of the following methods to import CSV:
- Data > From CSV or Text.
- Data > External Data Import > Data Import.
- Change the character set or file origin to 65001: Unicode (UTF-8).
- Finish or load the import.