Create Your Own Personal vCard QR code for Free
What is a vCard QR code generator?
A virtual contact card is used to share contact details on mobile devices. Share your vCard instantly with an option to scan quickly. That’s where a vCard QR code can be helpful, it can generate a free QR code that you can use to share your contact details.
How to create a vCard QR code?
- To create a vCard select vCard from the dropdown option in the tool above.
- Now enter your Full name, by filling up your first name and last name.
- Next, Enter your contact details like mobile number and email for people to contact you.
- In case you own or work for a company you can enter the company name as well in the company input box. If you don’t want to add the company name you can skip this step
- Add your address details by providing street, city, state, and country names in their respective input boxes.
- Lastly, add a URL to your Website to make it easier for your followers to check your business. Finally, click on the Generate button to create a QR code for your virtual contact card.
Where can I use vCard QR codes?
- When we hear the word contact card, the first thing that comes into our mind is business networking. If you are a business owner, you can share your vCard QR code with other business owners and clients for them to contact you. Add a QR code on your business cards and badges for people to connect to you fast.
- If you are a digital artist you can add a QR code to your artwork, for people to contact you whenever they want to contact you for any queries or suggestions.
- You can add QR codes to your resume to make it easier for hiring managers to contact you, also you are adapting to a change and making your CV look more dynamic than the old boring and standard resumes.